The European University Institute – Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, in collaboration with Mersin University (Turkey) invites papers for the Fourteenth Mediterranean Research Meeting at Mersin University, Turkey on 20 – 23 March 2013.
The Mediterranean Research Meeting(MRM):
• is committed to fostering theoretical and empirical research and dialogue among scholars from countries across the Mediterranean, whose research focuses on the Mediterranean
• covers all Mediterranean areas as widely as possible, with topics relating to the Middle East, North Africa, Southern and South-Eastern Europe, including their mutual relationships and relations with Europe
• focuses on legal, historical, economic and socio-political issues
• enables junior scholars to meet more senior scholars in an interactive environment, promoting further research collaboration
• encourages the publication and dissemination of this research in edited volumes, thematic issues of learned journals, and in the Mediterranean Programme Working Papers series
Details of the Call for Papers and workshop titles may be found at the MRM website.