The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies is calling for applications for its fellowship programme designed for university teachers holding a PhD – with a preference for women and junior academics – from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Pursue research projects in international relations, development studies, and other focal areas of interest to the Institute
- Share and build innovative curricula, including in collaboration with Institute faculty
- Interact with the Institute’s academic community and Geneva-based international experts
- One fully-funded semester in Geneva dedicated to personal research and writing
- Sharing knowledge and experience for the mutual benefit of the Institute and the Scholars’ home institution
1 March 2013 for residence during Fall semester 2013
Apply online http://graduateinstitute.ch/in-residence