Since 2007, the UNAOC works through biennial Implementation Plans.
These Implementation Plans are prepared by the UNAOC High Representative and provide an overview on the defining principles of the UN Alliance of Civilizations. They also serve to outline the various ongoing projects and initiatives as well as being a mechanism for partnership building, advocacy, financing and priority setting, reflecting the High Representative’s vision for the way the Alliance should advance in its endeavours.
The following Implementation Plans have been presented to date:
- Implementation Plan 1, covering 2007-2009
- Implementation Plan 2, covering 2009-2011
- Implementation Plan 3, covering 2011-2013
- Addendum Doha To Implementation 3rd Implementation Plan
Each year, the UNAOC High Representative prepares an Annual Report which highlights the main activities that were carried out pointing to progress made in that year. These Reports provide additional information and addenda to the Implementation Plans. Reports are submitted to the attention of the UN Secretary-General, who then transmits them to the attention of the UN General Assembly.
- Annual Report 2008, English version
- Annual Report 2009, English version
- Annual Report 2010, English version
- Annual Report 2011, English version
- Annual Report 2012, English version
In order to retrieve a translation of the Annual Report in the other official UN languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish), please visit the website of the UN official Documents System: http://www.un.org/en/documents/ods/